- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 lg onion, finely chopped
- 4 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup instant mashed potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- (1 can of corn, fried)
2. Add potatoes, bring back to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
3. Add butter, stirring gently until it melts. Add evaporated milk and corn.
4. Remove from heat, stir in instant potatoes and parsley.
Serve with corn bread and hot sauce :)