Serves: 6 belgian waffles
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
|I'll clean this mess up while the waffles are cooking...|
- 2 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 c milk
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 3/4c - 1c diced strawberries (optional)
1. Preheat waffle iron. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just until smooth. Turn in strawberries.
3. Spray waffle iron by lightly misting with cooking spray. Pour 3/4 c waffle mix into iron, turn it over, and let cook 5 minutes.
4. Transfer cooked waffles to a baking sheet in the oven while you cook the rest.