- 1/4 c ground sausage
- 3 T all purpose flour
- 3 tomatoes, wedged/chopped/whatever
- 2 c milk
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Brown the sausage in a skillet.
2. Combine flour and water in a mason jar. Put the top on and shake 'em up for a couple of minutes. It helps the mixture to thicken up appropriately and is quintessential to this process. Read also: it kept me out of my grandpa's hair while he was making breakfast.
3. Once sausage is browned, add tomato, milk and flour to the skillet. Stir together for a few minutes until it comes to a boil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Slather onto something bread-y and thank me later!